Achen Lake Region in Summer
You will spend your holiday just 800 m away from the highest located, biggest and deepest lake of Tyrol, famous for its crystal clear and drinking water quality – excellent Achen lake, directly in the Nature Park Karwendel and Rofan.
Achenkirch has a lake in a lake, which water will be a few degrees warmer. There is a water play area, a big playground and a beach volleyball facility – children will be happy to be here!
Relaxing and challenging hiking tours in the surroundings of our Chalets.
Achen Lake is embedded in the beautiful mountain scenery, which always has played a big role in local tourism.
Untouched nature makes everybody happy: a mountain biker (250 km of biking tours), an adventurer, a child, a fisher, a hiker (500 km of marked hiking trails), a climber, a sportsman (183 km running tracks) or just, and this is the best – everyone who look for quietness!
There are restaurants, supermarkets, shops, doctor, and bike rental in the nearby surroundings.
Within a few minutes drive you will reach Munich (90 minutes), Salzburg (90 Min), Innsbruck (40 Min), Bozen (120 Min), Rosenheim (60 Min), Tegern Lake (30 Min) – which are worth to visit.
Our family offers Achensee Holiday Card in summer – lots of ToDo's for one price – direct and uncomplicated booking is possible in our place.
Experience the Achen Lake actively:
- FAMILY PROGRAM:
- ADVENTURE PARK: www.abenteuer-achensee.at
- STEAM RACK RAILWAY: www.achenseebahn.at
- YOUTH PROGRAM: folder-jugendprogramm-achensee-de.pdf
- CHILDREN PROGRAM: folder-kinderprogramm-achensee-de.pdf
- THE ACHENSEE HOLIDAY CARD: www.achensee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/folder-achensee-erlebniscard-en.pdf
- HOME MUSEUM SIXENHOF: www.sixenhof.at
- SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WORLD: www.kristallwelten.swarovski.com
- PARAGLIDING: www.gleitschirmschule-achensee.at
- KITECLUB: www.kiteclub-achensee.com
- MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS:
- Sabine`s parents# house Hotel FISCHERWIRT am See: www.fischerwirt1.eu - with traditional cuisine
- ROCK OIL MUSEUM: www.steinoel.at/vitalberg/museum/
- 183 km RUNNING TRAILS MAP: maps.achensee.com/de/laufstrecke
- 250 km BINKING TRAIL MAP: maps.achensee.com/de/mountainbike-tour
- 500 km marked HIKING TRAILS: maps.achensee.com/de/ivv-wanderwege
- CABLE RAILWAY:
- HIKING PROGRAM:
- WUSEL WATER SPIRIT:
- WUSEL LAKE PATH:
- VIA FERRATA and FIXED-ROPE ROUTES: http://www.climbers-paradise.com/regionen/achensee/
- BIKING TRAIL TYROL:
- VIA BAVARICA TYROLENSIS – Biking track from Munich to Verona: maps.muenchen-venezia.info/#overview,7876
- CARPENTRY JAUD – your construction and furniture carpentry: www.jaudachenkirch.at